Twice-cooked pork recipe
Fry, Spicy, Easy, for 2 people, 15-min prepatation time, less than 10-min cooking.
Ingredients: 300g of pork belly, thick broad-bean sauce, 1 green pepper, 250g green garlic, salad oil, 3 pieces of ginger, 10g pepper, 10ml dark soy sauce, 20g sweet soybean paste, some sugar, cooking wine, water.
1. Boil enough water. Fill ginger pieces, scallion chunks, pepper, and cooking wine. Keep the water boiling with big fire.
2. Add cleaned pork belly when the water distributing good smell. Then simmer for 10 minutes with medium or small fire.
3. Remove the pork belly, and rinse under running water as soon as possible.
4. Slice the pork belly.
1. Clean green pepper, and cut it into diamond pieces. Clean greem garlic, cut into chunks.
2. Add in a little oil into the pan. Fry the sliced pork belly until the fat slightly curved.
3. Add in a little oil into the fry pan. Quick fry ginger pieces, garlic cloves, pepper.
4. Add in the pork belly, 2 spoon sweet soybean paste, and 2 spoon thick broad-bean sauce. Fry until it smells good.
5. Add in garlic chunks and green pepper. Fry.
6. Add in some white sugar to make it fresh.
7. Add in some dark soy sauce according to taste.
8. Turn on to a serving dish.